Prairie Central Adventist Academy
Prairie Central Adventist Academy provides students with a safe, Christian environment in which to learn. As a fully accredited private school, PCAA provides a high quality, well rounded education to all our students. We supply the tools for students to achieve academic excellence, express their faith and create meaningful friendships that will last a lifetime.
True education means more than the pursuit of a certain course of study. It means more than a preparation for the life that now is. It has to do with the whole being and with the whole period of existence possible to man. It is the harmonious development of the physical, the mental and the spiritual powers. –Ellen G. White
We believe that through Christ, our students can excel spiritually, academically, physically and socially. Realizing that strong foundations are critical for future success, we emphasize literacy, numeracy, values and virtues.
Prairie Central Adventist Academy is located in the Central Elmwood area, approximately five minutes from downtown Winnipeg. We are a Bully Free Zone and report a very low incidence of bullying on our campus.
The Academy houses six classrooms, each computer equipped. Additional facilities include:
- Science Laboratory classroom
- Home Economics Room, complete with three cooking centers, microwave, refrigerator and sewing machines
- Resource Library
- Band Room
- Portable laptop Computer Lab
- Auditorium/Gymnasium suitable for badminton, volleyball, basketball and floor games
- Portable classroom
- Sports facilities, including a baseball diamond, field, outdoor basketball space, and large playground structure
- Physical Education changing rooms with showers and lockers.