Part-Time Office Assistant - Christ the King School
P/T (up to 15 hours per week)
• Relevant post-secondary education or equivalent
• Minimum two years’ experience in related field
• Ability to work cooperatively as a team member
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• A demonstrated ability to establish rapport with students, staff and parents
• Effective word processing skills, ideally 50 wpm minimum
• Microsoft Office and technology experience applicable to an office environment (including Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Trevlac, etc.)
• Ability to prioritize work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
• A demonstrated knowledge and practice of the Catholic faith
• Ability to care for sick or injured students
• First Aid and CPR
• Ability to do lunch supervision (indoor and outdoor) as required
Child Abuse Registry Check and Criminal Record Check documents will be required prior to commencement of employment.
Interested applicants should forward a resume, including three references (two professional and one from your pastor) by September 29, 2023 to:
Mrs. Laura Carreiro, Principal
12 Lennox Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R2M 1A6
Phone: (204) 257-0027 ext. 201
Only those who are being considered will be contacted.
Teacher – Science/Geography High School - Mennonite Collegiate Institute
MCI (Mennonite Collegiate Institute) is a provincially accredited independent Anabaptist Christian school (Gr. 9-12) and a member of Manitoba Federation of Independent Schools & Canadian Association of Mennonite Schools. MCI emphasizes a strong academic program leading toward post-secondary studies. We excel in the performing arts and encourage broad participation in athletics. Approximately one-half of our students live on campus in our dormitory.
MCI invites applicants for a Science/Geography High School Teacher. This could be a full-time or 2 part-time term positions for the 2023-2024 school year with the potential of permanent status.
Areas of instruction could include a combination of Geography, Science, and Physics, Biology and Chemistry. The ability to contribute to co-curricular programs, including athletics or musical theatre production is an asset. Successful candidates must hold a valid Manitoba Teachers Certificate, demonstrate a maturing Christian faith and affinity with the Confession of Faith in a Mennonite Perspective (1995).
Please send a resume with cover letter and faith statement to:
Jennifer Klippenstein, Principal
Mennonite Collegiate Institute
R0G 0V0 firstname.lastname@example.org