1. Candidate Schools must meet the criteria listed below:
- Must be a school or Association located in the Province of Manitoba
- Must be a non-profit operation
- Must support the Mission, Goals and Objectives of the MFIS
- Must meet all legislative and regulatory requirements
- Must agree to pay fees annually within 30 days of the invoice
2. The candidate school completes an MFIS Membership Application Form and returns to the Executive Director.
3. The Executive Director reviews the MFIS Application Form and forwards to the Governance Committee of the Board of Directors.
4. The Executive Director and a Board member from MFIS will visit the candidate school.
5. The Governance Committee considers the application and recommends approval to the Board of Directors.
6. The Board of Directors will give final approval.