Linden Christian School
Early Years (Grades 1-4) – Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 7:00 pm
Middle Years (Grades 5-8) – Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 7:00 pm
Senior Years (Grades 9-12) – Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 7:00 pm
Interested families are asked to sign up to receive the link to watch here.
Linden Christian School provides a Christ-centered educational experience for over 950 students from Kindergarten through Grade 12.
LCS strives for excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts. LCS faculty and staff comprise over 100 dedicated men and women who serve God as passionate Christian educators inspired and guided by the LCS mission, values and core values.
With a commitment to excellence, Linden Christian School provides a Christ-centred education that equips students to love and serve God.
Linden Christian School is a biblically-based learning community where all students grow to be devoted followers of Christ, insightful thinkers, discerning decision-makers, and compassionate community members.
At Linden Christian School we value:
- a Christ-centered education based on a biblical worldview;
- a commitment to excellence and the development of Godly character;
- a safe, caring, learning environment that focuses on the whole person;
- equipping students to serve in the local and global community.
The Linden Difference
Linden can help you achieve all that you want for the education of your children.
- With a strong focus on academics, our students are motivated to explore and excel in the classroom.
- Our impressive team of caring teachers will mentor, guide, and nurture your child.
- Our walls are full of banners and pennants that represent the success we’ve enjoyed in athletics. Through sports, we build character and community.
- We help our students discover and nurture their artistic talents. LCS choirs and bands are recognized for an exceptionally high performance standard. Our music students compete successfully and perform frequently as their skills grow.
- Our students look beyond themselves. Through chapel and community service, our students embrace biblical truth and seek to make a difference in the world.
Linden’s approach to education is to teach all aspects of a student’s development: academic, emotional and spiritual. Our desire is to help each student realize God’s purpose for their life and for them to achieve their full potential. We believe that Godly character is central to a truly successful and meaningful life. Together we foster meaningful relationships with students and partner with parents in the process.
Please visit our website to learn more about the LCS difference and to apply for the upcoming school year!