MANITOBA FEDERATION OF INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS
The Manitoba Federation of Independent Schools (MFIS) is seeking an experienced and motivated Administrative Assistant to support the Executive Director and the Board of Directors in the Operational Procedures of the MFIS office.
We are looking for an individual with the following qualifications and experience:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Effective time management, decision making, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to set priorities, initiate and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Experience in planning and organizing events.
- Experience using MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and creating Google Forms.
- Experience in recording and preparing meeting minutes.
- Experience using an accounting software (e.g., SAGE) would be an asset.
- Maintenance of website.
- Availability and flexibility to work overtime at peak times.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures and religions.
- Post-secondary education with business education training or equivalent working experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of independent schools would be an asset.
This is a .5 part time position (20 hours/week), Monday to Thursday and would begin as soon as possible. This position follows the school calendar with time off at Christmas, Spring Break, and in July and August.
Only the applicants to be interviewed will be contacted. Successful applicants must pass acceptable background checks.
Applications will be accepted until 12:00 pm on January 15th, 2024. Interested candidates should forward their letter of interest and application to email@example.com.